It’s feels like forever since I’ve done one of these. School has been a nightmare this semester. Just a little note to any college student who might be reading this – NEVER schedule Algebra and Biology in the same semester unless you’re just killer at math and science. But the good news is…I passed them both! I didn’t get the grade in biology that I would’ve liked (I’m an A student and it kills me to make a B) but I passed and that’s what counts. Now I’m on winter break and I’m going to be busting butt to make sure I finish the two major projects on my plate – Indulgence and The Truth Be Told (Book 3 of The Truth in Lies Saga).
In the meantime, let’s have a little fun. This week on Romance Writers Weekly we were asked what is our favorite holiday song. Well, as you can imagine, me being the music lover that I am, I’m all over the place with this answer. So, I’m giving a list of Christmas songs that I can’t live without each holiday. They are in no specific order. It’s impossible for me to pick a favorite. Here goes!
1. Christmas Canon by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
2. Christmas Everyday by Kenny Rogers
3. Almost Christmastime by David Meece
4. Christmases When You Were Mine by Taylor Swift
5. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
6. I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm by Billie Holiday
7. Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt
8. Where Are You Christmas? by Faith Hill
9. White Christmas by Bing Crosby
10. Grown Up Christmas List by Amy Grant
Well, that’s all, my friends. Make sure to check out romance author Brenda Margriet. I know she’s got some great music to share with you as well. Have a wonderful holiday season. ❤